اطلاعیه

Collapse
هیچ اطلاعیه ای هنوز ایجاد نشده است .

داستانهای 55 کلمه ای (Fifty Five Words Short Stories)

Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

the mystery

You needn't look so smug Watson."
    "Sorry, Holmes. It's just that I believe you're finally stumped. You'll never unravel this crime."
    Holmes stood up and gestured emphatically with the stem of his pipe.
    "I'm afraid you're wrong. I do know who killed Mrs. Worthington."
    "Incredible! No witnesses! No clause! Who did it?"
    "I did, Watson."

From Tom Ford
    کاغذ سفید را هر چقدر هم زیبا و تمیز باشد کسی قاب نمیگیرد...برای ماندگاری در ذهن ها باید حرفی برای گفتن داشت!!!

نظر

desember 8,1980, 5:59P.M

She closed the history book and sighed.
      "That General Custer. He should never have left the safety of the Dakota territory."
      He was in too much of a hurry to listen.
      He picked up his guitar and headed for the door.
      "Bloody hell, Yoko. Let's go. We're going to be late."

From David Congalton
      کاغذ سفید را هر چقدر هم زیبا و تمیز باشد کسی قاب نمیگیرد...برای ماندگاری در ذهن ها باید حرفی برای گفتن داشت!!!

نظر

final witness

Pandemonium erupted. The next witness was walking through the courtroom doors.
        "Order in the court!" the judge bellowed, cracking his gavel.
        All eyes focused on Tommy, who was sitting on the stand, his mouth open in shock.
        It was quite obvious now who'd murdered his wife.
        No one.

From Candice C.Mutschlerz

نظر

malice aforethought

"You stuck him good, Zack. Right between the ribs. Beautiful." Bobby shifted, wincing as the handcuffs pinched.
          "What say mean, I stuck him?" grunted Zack, his knee pressed against the cage. "I tried to stop you!"
          "Why, you filthy liar"
          The officer peered into his rear_view mirror.
          "Hey, pal, who you talking to back there?"

From Milke Phillips

نظر

grandma meets the ax murdere

The crazed ax_murderer approached the house.
            Having ravaged the entire neighborhood, his sack of booty was almost full.
            Alone inside, the old woman sat knitting.
            The murderer raised his blood_stained ax and rang the porch doorbell. Slowly, she opened the door and peered into his face.
            "Trick or treat!" the little boy shouted.

From Diane Elliott

نظر

the magican and his assistant

Carmine the magnificent could not believe Nina was cheating on him. Filled with anger, he planned his revenge.
              Nina crawled into the box on stage for their finale. Carmine the magnificent was indeed magnificent as he worked his magic. When the last sword pierced the box, there was a cold shriek.
              "Abra_cadaver!" exclaimed Carmine.

From Martha Jara

نظر

I want to report an acident

"Celia, it's all your fault. You'll find my bloated body in the pool. Farewell. Umberto."
                She stumbled out, the note in her fist, and saw me, floating face down, like a giant fly marooned in Jell_O.
                When she leap to rescue to me, and remembered she couldn't swim, I got out.
                _Convict 338412

From Tom Ford

نظر

split personality

He was gorgeous. She was thrilled. But puzzled.
                  "Why were your other relationships so short?" she wondered aloud as they walked.
                  He glanced upward.
                  "Well, I have this slight problem..."
                  Later, the detective grimaced at the ghastly sight of the young girl, bloody beneath the full moon.
                  In the distance, a wolf howled.

Mark Turner

نظر

rites of passage

He'd known her since she was very young.
                    She was the most beautiful girl in the world, and he loved her deeply. At one time he had been her idol. Now he was losing her to another man.
                    Eyes glistening, he kissed her cheek softly, then smiled as he gave her away to the groom.

From Mark Turner

نظر

roadkill

"Hey, Dad, I'm joining a scavenger hunt tonight!"
                      "Sounds fun, son."
                      "There's rumor we'll have to find at least one roadkill!"
                      "A roadkill? Gross!"
                      "So could I borrow the car?"
                      "... Okay."
                      "Dad, it's so nice out this evening, you ought go for a walk!"
                      "... Hmmm. Think I will. See you later."
                      "For sure!"

From Speinny Bazookawitz

نظر

the window

Since his Rita's brutal murder, Carter sits at the window.
                        No television, reading, correspendence.
                        His life is whatever passes outside those curtains.
                        He doesn't care to leave the room, or know furnishes meals, pays bills. His world is joggers, changing seasons, passing cars, Rita's ghost.
                        Carter doesn't realize padded cells don't have windows.

From Jane Orvis

نظر

a break in the case

"Eight stab wounds, eight corpses, zero clues," sighed the inspector, driving through the night rain. "He's neat, efficient."
                          The criminologist polished his glasses.
                          "Yes. Also slight, left_handed, myopic. Loves Beethoven. And I know his whereabouts."
                          Screech of brakes.
                          "Where?" cried the inspector.
                          "Here," said the other, grinning hugely as he slammed home the blade.

William E.Blundell

نظر

bird talk

"Henry," mimed the parrot as the tow policemen considered the body sprawled in the pool of blood.
                            "Henry, no," squawked the bird.
                            One officer walked to the desk and glanced at the dead man's appointment book. "$$$" encircled "9:30 A.M"
                            "Henry, don't it!" shrieked the parrot.
                            "So how many Henry's this guy know?"
                            "Just one."

Scott D.Shaw

نظر

blood sure

"Can you keep a secret, Em?"
                              "Sure"
                              "Blood sure?"
                              "Look, Ty..."
                              "Oh, I forgot. Doctor. Ever since you left the holler, you's better than us kinfolk and our ways."
                              Emmet sighed, then extended his palm. He winced as his brother's blade grew red.
                              "What secret?"
                              Blood trickled from between their thumbs.
                              "Em... I got AIDS, man."

from Joe Hubbell

نظر

Master thief

Coins. Nickels, pennies, shining dollars. Inspecting purses, browsing pockets, poking couches. Everything moves from my long fingers into my deep pockets.
                                Fell in love once. Beautiful meter maid. Begged her to stay. She awoke first; cleaned me out. Boxes of quarters, bags of dimes. Left a note.
                                "Baby, collecting my life. Never could change."

From Catherine E.Mcdonald

نظر

صبر کنید ..
                                X