اطلاعیه

Collapse
هیچ اطلاعیه ای هنوز ایجاد نشده است .

داستانهای 55 کلمه ای (Fifty Five Words Short Stories)

Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

the Dying

The two policemen gazed down at him.
    "Is he alive?"
    "His eyes are moving."
    "Won't be for long."
    "Nope."
    Staccato flashes climb a distant mountain.
    "Poor guy."
    "What's he looking at?"
    "Couldn't tell you. Only he knows."
    A little girl skips gladly before him, dropping an infinity of flowers.

From Joe Mccleskey
    کاغذ سفید را هر چقدر هم زیبا و تمیز باشد کسی قاب نمیگیرد...برای ماندگاری در ذهن ها باید حرفی برای گفتن داشت!!!

نظر

Art VS.Commerce

The artist stood back to view the geometric precision of his latest creation.
      "Beautiful," he murmured, "but will it sell?"
      no time to examine the philosophic implications. Customers, buzzing with excitement, hovered near the piece. He wrapped up a deal quickly.
      "This is business," the spider said with a vicious smile. "It ain't art."
      From Ron Bast
      کاغذ سفید را هر چقدر هم زیبا و تمیز باشد کسی قاب نمیگیرد...برای ماندگاری در ذهن ها باید حرفی برای گفتن داشت!!!

نظر

Gutar

He'll never hold me as be holds that guitar. Hasn't touched me that way in years.
        I'll get inside the guitar, to be in his arms again.
        She spent all day, sacrificing shape, voice, everything but desire to be held. Finally inside, mute, invisible, she waited.
        "Honey, I'm home! I bought a new guitar! Honey...?"

From John M.Daniel

نظر

the spaceman cometh

"We are warriors. You are ready to join us" said the alien to Mankind's ambassadors. Standing beside me, the general beamed.
          "Two thousand years ago, a prisoner, a pacifist, escaped to your world. We trust he did not disrupt your civilization."
          From behind the general came a wail. A priest stood shaking head in hands.

From Dan Phillips

نظر

seeing red

Those unblinking eyes!
            I shouldn't feel this.
            "Grandmother, your eyes.."
            "Come." Her voice make my legs yearn. "Give me a closer look."
            I swoon. I dream of hunting horns, an axe, howling...
            I awake. Grandmother's gone. Under her wet, red gown, the body of the finest animal I have ever beheld.

From John M.Daniela

نظر

what the devil wanted

The two boys stood watching Satan walk away, the power of his hypnotic still in their minds.
              "Geez, what's he want from you?"
              "My soul. How about you?"
              "A quarter to call home."
              "Oh. Wanna go get something to eat?"
              "Yeah, but I can't. Now I'm out of money."
              "No problem. I've got plenty."

From Brian Newell

نظر

bad luck

I awoke to searing pain all over my body. I opened my eyes and saw a nurse standing by my bed.
                "Mr. Fujima," she said. "You were lucky to have survived the bombing of Hiroshima two days ago. But you're safe here in this hospital."
                Weakly, I asked, "Where am I?"
                "Nagasaki," she said.

From Alan E.Mayer

نظر

the reunion

In school, she has been the closest thing to a girlfriend he ever had. "Please keep in touch,"
                  he said when they graduated.
                  "Yeah, you too," she said. This reunion would be the first time they would talk in five years.
                  "Good to see you."
                  "Yeah, you too."
                  "Please keep in touch."
                  "Yeah, you too."

From David Hofman

نظر

mislaid plans

A rash of new bills came that morning. The letter from their insurance company announced the cancellation of their policies.
                    She sighed and rose wearily to tell her husband. The kitchen smelled of gas. On his desk she found the note.
                    "... the money from my life insurance will be enough for you and the children..."

From Monice Ware

نظر

The fall of A legend

For a thousand years the mighty redwood grew into a majestic beauty, surviving earthquakes, fires, and drought. Outlasted only by the mountains on Which it lived. A thousand years untouched. A thousand years unconquered.
                      "How long at drop it?" shouted the foreman.
                      "Couple hours tops," spat the burly logger.
                      "Let's get it over with."

From Andrew E.Hunt

نظر

Death Of A Neighbor

My neighbor died yesterday. Roberta was a large women with auburn hair I admired.
                        Though a private person, she was passionately interested in me. Her adoration confused me. I barely knew her.
                        After the funeral, Roberta's nephew handed me an inscribed hatbox. It read: "For lovely Catherine my auburn wig. Your neighbor, Robert Whiting."

From Mary Young

نظر

at the hospital

"She needs surgery. It's a rare kind of tumor."
                          "Has anyone told her?"
                          "No. We're waiting for her family."
                          "There is no family."
                          "Everyone has family."
                          "Not her... what are her chanced?"
                          "Not good. Only fifty_fifty."
                          "Those are good odds for her."
                          "They are?"
                          "They are."
                          "How so?"
                          "She arrived here an attempted suicide."

From Emily Tilton

نظر

the forest

Deep in the woods, trees filled the sky. On an incline, I turned to see the white tailed buck gracefully bound toward the ridge.
                            Grandmother had called this The Season of Deer Rutting. Seeing one pass meant You'd travel soon.
                            I felt in the morning fog, amid sounds of rifle fire. Deer Season had begun.

From Merrylyn Reynolds_Archambo

نظر

war game

Corporal John Thomas cowered in the mud as the unreal violence of his first combat exploded around him.
                              "Johnny! His mother's voice echoed above the sound of battle. "It's time for dinner!"
                              Tears in his eyes, Corporal Thomas dropped his M_16 and ran toward the voice.
                              A machine gun chattered briefly, then fell silent.

From Rom Bast

نظر

a cowboy movie

Jack's father died. The machines confirmed it. The nurse entered the room, started unplugging equipment. "You can go now," she explained.
                                He felt like he was a theater. The lights were on. There was gum and popcorn on the floor.
                                "Dad," he almost said, "let's go."
                                Instead, he just watched the credits roll.

From Ernest M.Garcla

نظر

صبر کنید ..
                                X