• زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

• The human brain

The human brain …
    … tricks us whenever it can!

The phenomenal power of the human mind

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
    NOTE: I read this somewhere and I just had to pass it around. I do not know the origins of the text

If something‘s rotating – go home, you need a break!

Optical Illusions and Visual Phenomena
    Want to confuse your eyes and brain a bit?

Yes? Then you might want to have a look at the following pics ...

It ...

… doesn‘t move!

... parallel or not?

Coil or circle?

Concentrate on the cross in the middle, after a while you will notice that this moving purple dot will turn green!

Look at the cross a bit longer and you‘ll notice that all dots except the green one will disappear.

Best things last ...

Follow the instruction below.
    • Stare at the 4 little dots on the middle of the picture for 30 seconds
    • then look at a wall near you
    • a bright spot will appear
    • twinkle a few times and you‘ll see a figure
    • What do you see? Or even WHO do you see?

گر خسته ای بمان و اگر خواستی بدان: ما را تمام لذت هستی به جستجوست ...
    اگر مطالب این سایت برایتان مفید بود، لطفا با مشارکت و به اشتراک گذاشتن تجربیات ارزشمند خود، آن را برای خود و دیگران پربارتر کنید!

Webitsa.com
    Linkedin Profile

Which Way is She turning?l

What do you see in the picture below? Is the lady turning clockwise or counter-clockwise?

If you see this lady turning clockwise you are using your right brain.
    If you see her turning counter-clockwise, you are using your left brain.
    Some people can see her turning both ways, but most people see her only one way.

See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain’s current.
    If you can switch between seeing her turn either way at will without shifting your gaze, your IQ is above 160 … which is almost at genius level!

This was devised at Yale University for a 5 year study on the human brain and its functions.
    Only 14% of the US population can see her move both ways.

او به چه جهتی می چرخد؟

اگر این خانم را در حال گردش در جهت عقربه ساعت می بینید شما از سمت راست مغز خود بهره می گیرید.
    اگر این خانم را در حال گردش در جهت خلاف عقربه ساعت می بینید شما از سمت چپ مغز خود بهره می گیرید.

بعضی از مردم توانایی دیدن چرخش وی را در هر دو جهت دارند. اما اغلب مردم این توانایی را ندارند.

اگر شما بدون تعییر در چشمتان هنگام نگاه کردن قادر به سوئیچ کردن در هر دو جهت هستید هوش شما بالاتر از ۱۶۰ است، تقریبا در حد افراد نابغه.

این تصویر در دانشگاه یال آمریکا در مطالعه ای ۵ ساله بدست آمده است .
    تنها ۱۴ ٪ مردم آمریکا توانایی دیدن آن را در هر دو جهت دارند.

(من چرخش در هر دوجهت را دیدم و در مورد صحت این مطلب کنجکاو شدم، اما منبع معتبری برای صحت این مطلب، پیدا نکردم. ولی این تصویر و توانایی دیدن چرخش در هر دو جهت آن، در نوع خودش جالب توجه است.)
    گر خسته ای بمان و اگر خواستی بدان: ما را تمام لذت هستی به جستجوست ...
    اگر مطالب این سایت برایتان مفید بود، لطفا با مشارکت و به اشتراک گذاشتن تجربیات ارزشمند خود، آن را برای خود و دیگران پربارتر کنید!

Webitsa.com
    Linkedin Profile

نظر

صبر کنید ..
    X