داستان کوتاه (Sort Story)

Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

• داستان کوتاه (Sort Story)

برای دیدن سایز بزرگ روی عکس کلیک کنید  نام: VeryShortStory-mol.png مشاهده: 1 حجم: 61.4 کیلو بایت

ارتقاء سطح دانش واژگان همواره دغدغه زبان آموزان در تمام مقاطع یادگیری زبان خارجی بوده و هست. دغدغه ای که آنها را به سمت تجربه و سنجش روشهای مختلف یادگیری واژگان سوق می دهد. از بین تمام روشهایی که وجود دارد به نظر می رسد یادگیری واژه در بافت جمله و متن از موثرترین و مانا ترین روشهای موجود باشد.

تیم مترجم آنلاین درصدد است از طریق ارائه داستانهای کوتاه در انجمن به این مهم بپردازد. ذیل این پست داستانهای کوتاه به همراه فایل صوتی متن داستان و همچنین فایل صوتی لیست واژگان مهم داستان قرار می گیرد که امید است برای دوستان و زبان آموزان عزیز مفید باشد.

دوستان گرامی! می توانید از طریق ارائه نظر خود در بخش نظرات، انتقادات، و پیشنهاد ها ما را در ارتقاء کیفیت و سطح مطالب سایت و انجمن یاری دهید.

در پایان یادآور می شویم که داستانها از کتاب 4000 Essential English Words انتخاب شده اند.
    ویرایش توسط Angel : https://forum.motarjemonline.com/member/63-angel در ساعت 09-24-2018, 03:27 PM دلیل: افزودن برچسب ها

I believed my wisdom
    ... Killed the whys as I grew ... Yet the time has taught me ... The whys are grown too
    Angel

Click to Read My Other Poems

A cruel lion lived in the forest. Every day, he killed and ate a lot of animals. The other animals were afraid the lion would kill them all. The animals told the lion, “Let’s make a deal. If you promise to eat only one animal each day, then one of us will come to you every day. Then you don’t have to hunt and kill us.”

The plan sounded well thought-out to the lion, so he agreed, but he also said, “If you don’t come every day, I promise to kill all of you the next day!”
    Each day after that, one animal went to the lion so that the lion could eat it. Then, all the other animals were safe.
    Finally, it was the rabbit’s turn to go to the lion. The rabbit went very slowly that day, so the lion was angry when the rabbit finally arrived.

The lion angrily asked the rabbit, “Why are you late?”

“I was hiding from another lion in the forest. That lion said he was the king, so I was afraid.”

The lion told the rabbit, “I am the only king here! Take me to that other lion, and I will kill him.”

The rabbit replied, “I will be happy to show you where he lives.”

The rabbit led the lion to an old well in the middle of the forest. The well was very deep with water at the bottom. The rabbit told the lion, “Look in there. The lion lives at the bottom.”

When the lion looked in the well, he could see his own face in-the water. He thought that was the other lion.

Without waiting another moment, the lion jumped into the well to attack the other lion. He never came out.

All of the other animals in the forest were very pleased with the rabbit’s clever trick.

I believed my wisdom
    ... Killed the whys as I grew ... Yet the time has taught me ... The whys are grown too
    Angel

نظر

Mia’s father had a laboratory, but she had no idea what was in it. Her dad always closed and locked the door when he went in. She knew that he used it to do projects for work. He never told Mia what these projects were.
      One night, Mia approached the door to the laboratory. She stopped and thought, “ I wonder what crazy experiment he is doing now.” Suddenly, she heard a loud noise. It sounded like an evil laugh. The noise scared her, so she walked quickly back to her room.
      The next night, her friend Liz came to her house. When Liz arrived, Mia told her about the night before. “Oh, it was terrible,” she said.
      “Why don’t we see what is in there?” Liz asked. “It will be a fun adventure!”
      Mia felt nervous about going into her father’s laboratory, but she agreed. As always, the door was locked. They waited until Mia’s father left the laboratory to eat dinner. “He didn’t lock the door!” Liz said. “Let’s go.”
      The laboratory was dark. The girls walked down the stairs carefully. Mia smelled strange chemicals. What terrible thing was her father creating?
      Suddenly, they heard an evil laugh. It was even worse than the one Mia heard the night before. What if a monster was going to kill them? Mia had to do something. She shouted for help.
      Mia’s father ran into the room and turned on the lights.
      “Oh, no,” he said. “You must have learned my secret.”
      “Your monster tried to kill us,” Mia said.
      “Monster?” he asked. “You mean this?” He had a pretty doll in his hands. The doll laughed. The laugh didn’t sound so evil anymore. “ I made this for your birthday. I wanted to give it to you then, but you can have it now. I hope you like it!”

I believed my wisdom
      Angel

نظر

صبر کنید ..
      X