سلام مرسی خیلی خوب بود

__________________________________________________ _____________
    فروشگاه ساز سبدخرید با سئوی فوق العاده

نظر

ممنون واقعا عالی هستند. لطفا با همین قدرت و اقتدار ادامه بدید

نظر

ESLPodcast 46 - Taking Credit
        ESLPodcast 46 - Taking Credit

What happens when there is a problem at the office? Find out in today's podcast.
        Tags: Business

ESL Podcast 46

Part1

Jeff: You're not going to believe what happened?

Lucy: Oh, is the big meeting over? What happened?

Jeff: Dan tried to take credit for our idea for the new campaign.

Lucy: You're kidding me! I thought he might try to pull something like this, but I didn't think he'd have the nerve to do that.

Jeff: Yeah, and to top it off, he said that he did it all by himself.

Lucy: He's unbelievable. What a jerk! He slacks off for the last two weeks and doesn't lift a finger to help on any part of the project.

Jeff: Well, he's not going to get away with it. I'm going to talk to the senior vice president. I think she'll listen.

Lucy: Are you sure? I think she's fair-minded, but maybe she thinks we should work it out with Dan ourselves. She might not want to step in.

Jeff: Well, can you think of another way to handle this?

Lucy: I wish I could. I don't want to just blow it off, but we have to think of the fall out. Maybe the senior VP will end up thinking we can't fight our own battles.

Jeff: Yeah, you're right. I'm just so ticked off right now I can't think.

Lucy: That's probably the problem. We both need to cool off so we can think straight. Let's get some coffee and see what we can come up with.

Jeff: That sounds good. But, if I see Dan on the way out, I'm going to floor that guy.

Lucy: Yeah. That makes two of us.

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

Download Audio
        فایل های پیوست شده
        گر خسته ای بمان و اگر خواستی بدان: ما را تمام لذت هستی به جستجوست ...
        اگر مطالب این سایت برایتان مفید بود، لطفا با مشارکت و به اشتراک گذاشتن تجربیات ارزشمند خود، آن را برای خود و دیگران پربارتر کنید!

Webitsa.com
        Linkedin Profile

نظر

ESLPodcast 47 - A Trip to New York City
          ESLPodcast 47 - A Trip to New York City

Today we talk about a trip New York City.
          Tags: Travel

ESL Podcast 47

Part1

(The phone rings.)

Lucy: Hello.

Jeff: Hey

Lucy, it's Jeff.

Lucy: Hey, welcome back. How was your vacation?

Jeff: Oh, it was great. The seven days in New York was a blast.

Lucy: Oh, yeah? Did you do any sightseeing or just visit with friends?

Jeff: I got to do both, actually. First, I saw my friend Edmundo who just moved there. He hadn't seen much of the city himself so we went to all the tourist spots. We got a guidebook and went to the major museums, saw a play, went to a concert in Central Park, and took the Staten Island Ferry. We did all of that in a day and a half. It was a whirlwind, but we got to see a lot.

Lucy: A day and a half?! You guys must have been exhausted.

Jeff: Yeah, we were. But, the rest of my trip was pretty low key. My friends Pat and Billie rented a car and we took a road trip to Upstate New York to visit some other friends of ours.

Lucy: Did you have to stay over in a hotel along the way, or did you drive straight through ?

Jeff: We didn't bother with booking hotel rooms so we just drove straight there. It wasn't that far.

Lucy: How long did you stay there?

Jeff: We were only there two days and we drove back and got back last night. My flight was this morning at 8 a.m. The worst part of the whole trip was that my flight was cancelled. I was rebooked onto another flight that had a three-hour layover in Chicago. That was a major pain.

Lucy: It sounds like it. Well, I'm glad you made it back okay. And, you even have the weekend to rest up before work on Monday.

Jeff: Yeah, I'll need it. I've got to catch up on my sleep!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

فایل های پیوست شده
          اگر مطالب این سایت برایتان مفید بود، لطفا با مشارکت و به اشتراک گذاشتن تجربیات ارزشمند خود، آن را برای خود و دیگران پربارتر کنید!

Webitsa.com
          Linkedin Profile

نظر

مرسی مفید بود و استفاده کردم
            مجله موفقیت کلید ثروت جملات زیبا قانون جذب سخنان زیبا

نظر

ESLPodcast 48 - At the Movies
              ESLPodcast 48 - At the Movies

There is nothing like seeing a good movie. Find out how to talk about it on today's podcast.
              Tags: Entertainment

ESL Podcast 48
              Part1

My friend Jim and I decided to see the latest blockbuster this weekend. I like a good action movie once in a while. We decided to meet at the movie theater after work.

When I got the theater, I looked around and didn't see Jim. So, I thought I would get in line to buy tickets. There were two different lines so I asked a woman standing in the first one, "Is this the line for Mission Impossible 4?" and she said, "Yes, I'm afraid it is." I turned around and saw why she said that. It was really long and had about 20 people in it already. Oh, well. I went to the back of the line and waited.

About 10 minutes later, I saw Jim coming up the escalator. He looked out of breath. He said, "Hey, sorry for being so late. I hit a lot of traffic on the way over." I told him, "Don't worry about it. As you can see, we have a long wait."

We finally got up to the head of the line. The clerk behind the ticket window said, "Can I help you?" and I said, "Two tickets for MI-4, please." We weren't children, students, or seniors, so there were no special discounts for us. The clerk handed me two tickets and we headed inside. There was a ticket taker just inside the door and he took our tickets, handing back to us our stubs.

Coming straight from work , I was really hungry. Jim and I went to the concession stand and got a couple of Cokes, a tub of popcorn, a hotdog, and a box of candy. We were set. We went into the screening room and it was packed. Lucky for us, we found some seats together that weren't too close to the screen.

We sat back and waited for the movie to start. While we watched 10 minutes of previews we wolfed down our food. By the time the movie started, I was feeling pretty good. I don't know which was better: The movie or the great junk food!

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

Download Audio
              فایل های پیوست شده

Webitsa.com
              Linkedin Profile

نظر

ESLPodcast 49 - Car Trouble
                ESLPodcast 49 - Car Trouble

If you have a car, then someday you will have car trouble. Find out how to talk about it on today's podcast.
                Tags: Daily Life, Transportation

ESL Podcast 49
                Part1

I was driving down the Santa Monica freeway yesterday, headed towards downtown, when all of a sudden I see my engine light come on. Needless to say, that's not the sort of thing one likes to see. So I immediately pull over to the side of the road and park on the shoulder . I pop the hood and look to see what the problem might be. I'm no mechanic. I barely know how to change the oil and the wiper fluid but perhaps something would pop out at me.

The car didn't overheat, since there was no steam coming out of the radiator. I checked the battery cables, and the battery was definitely not dead. I didn't know quite what else to do, so I pulled out my cell phone and called AAA for a tow to the nearest repair shop. I started worrying about all the things it could be the fuel pump, the transmission, the electrical system. Who knows? I just had new brakes put in a month ago, so I knew it couldn't be that.

The tow truck finally arrived and we went to a nearby mechanic. He checked everything, and then told me that he had found the problem: the engine light sensor was broken! I now had to take it into the dealer to get it fixed. Well, at least it didn't end up costing me an arm and a leg.

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

Download Audio
                فایل های پیوست شده

Webitsa.com
                Linkedin Profile

نظر

ESLPodcast 50 - Cashing a Check
                  ESLPodcast 50 - Cashing a Check

Need some money? Learn how to cash a check in today's podcast.
                  Tags: Daily Life

ESL Podcast 50
                  Part1

The local branch of my bank is located just a few blocks from where I live. It's very convenient, since it has four ATMs open 24/7. Today I had to go in to make a deposit, but since I wanted to cash a check as well, I needed to go inside to talk to a teller.

Inside the bank, I got in line for the tellers. All the tellers are behind a large piece of bulletproof glass , so you have to speak up when you are talking to them. Anyway, when I got to the head of the line, the cashier said, "How may I help you?" "Well," I said, "I'd like to deposit this payroll check into my checking account, and cash this cashier's check ." "Certainly," she said, "just endorse the back of both checks and put them in the tray." "Sure. And, I can get that in small bills--10s and 20s?" I waited for her to process my checks. Then she said, "Here you are ," and counted out the cash and put it in an envelope. I said, "Thank you!" and walked away. Now that I have some money burning a hole in my pocket, I guess I better spend it!

Script by Dr. Jeff McQuillan

Download Audio
                  فایل های پیوست شده

Webitsa.com
                  Linkedin Profile

نظر

با سلام من تازه وارد این سایت شدم چگونه میتوانم مت صدا دروس eslpod را download کنم متشکرم

نظر

سلام دوست عزیز.
                      با توجه به اینکه قبلا سایت اصلی پادکست ها، فایل های صوتی را به صورت رایگان ارائه می کرد، ما نیز لینک فایل های صوتی را از سایت اصلی قرار داده بودیم. چندیست که سیاست سایت اصلی تغییر کرده و دریافت فایل های صوتی را منوط به دریافت هزینه کرده است. ما سعی داریم فایل های صوتی را نیز بصورت مستقیم و رایگان در اختیار شما علاقه مندان قرار دهیم . اگر به پست های اول پادکست ها مراجعه کنید، لینک ها اصلاح شده و مابقی نیز اصلاح می شود و روند ارائه پادکست ها ادامه می یابد.
                      با تشکر.

Webitsa.com
                      Linkedin Profile

نظر

این پادکست ها از شماره یک بع ترتیب تو سایت نیست؟ مثلا شماره 1 تا 11 یا شماره 13 14 15

نظر

نوشته اصلی توسط lnaz نمایش پست ها
                          این پادکست ها از شماره یک بع ترتیب تو سایت نیست؟ مثلا شماره 1 تا 11 یا شماره 13 14 15
                          این پادکست ها در خود سایت اصلی نیز از شماره 12 شروع می شود. بقیه پادکست ها نیز به ترتیب ارائه شده اند.

Webitsa.com
                          Linkedin Profile

نظر

ESLPodcast 51 - Staying In

Sometimes just staying at home is the most relaxing thing you can do. Learn how to talk about it on today's podcast.
                            Tags: Entertainment, Dining, Daily Life

ESL Podcast 51 – در خانه ماندن

Part 1

It's Friday night and my roommate and I feel like staying in. We've both had a tough week at work and decided to have a low-key evening. On my way home, I stopped at the video rental store and rented a couple of movies. I got a new release and a classic. I thought I had left my membership card at home but found it at the last minute. I like going to my local rental store because it doesn't charge late fees. That's handy when I don't have time to return the DVDs the next day.

My roommate and I were feeling too tired to go out to eat so we decided to order in. We mulled over the take-out menus from restaurants that had delivery service and couldn't decide which restaurant to order from. The trouble was that we had never eaten at the two restaurants nearby. Ordering from either one would be crapshoot. In the end, we just decided to order a pizza. I called the restaurant and placed our delivery order.

About a half hour later, the delivery person came to the door. I asked him if I could pay with a credit card and he said, "Sure." I handed him my card and he wrote down the number. Then, I signed the slip and I added a tip to the total. He gave me a copy of the slip as a receipt and then handed me the pizza. I was really glad to get it. I was starving.

With our movies and the pizza, we were all set. There's nothing like a night at home vegging out to get over a hectic week.

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse

فایل های پیوست شده

Webitsa.com
                            Linkedin Profile

نظر

عالی بود مطلب خوبی بود

نظر

ESLPodcast 52 - At the Art Exhibit

Visit an art exhibit in today's podcast.
                                Tags: Entertainment

ESL Podcast 52 – در نمایشگاه هنر

Part 1

I really wanted to see the new exhibit at the art museum and invited Lucy to come along. We both like contemporary art and this was an exhibition for an artist that we've both liked, ever since she was an up and coming artist 10 years ago. This was a retrospective so there was going to be a lot of different types of work by the artist. There would be some of the artist's paintings, her early work. There would also be some of her sculptures. Her most recent work is mixed media. This is very versatile and that's one of the reasons I like her work so much.

We were going to the opening of the exhibition, with a wine and cheese reception for the artist. When we arrived in the main gallery , there were already a lot of people there. Looking around, I could see that some were artists themselves and some were art critics. I'm sure there were collectors there, too. I knew the curator and looked around for him. I spotted him talking with a group of people in the corner, probably trying to talk up the gallery and the artist. After a little while, the curator said a few words and then introduced the artist. We got a chance to meet her briefly and she was very gracious. I'm glad that someone with her talent has made it in the art world. That's not easy to do. And, I think her best work is still to come.

Script by Dr. Lucy Tse
                                فایل های پیوست شده

Webitsa.com
                                Linkedin Profile

نظر

صبر کنید ..
                                X