Doa - Mashlul

Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

• Doa - Mashlul

- O Allah, verily I ask Thee by Thy Name, In the name of Allah, the All-merciful, the All-compassionate

- O Possessor of majesty and splendour!O Living! O Self-subsistent!O Living! There is no god but Thou!

- O He whom none knows what He is, nor how He is, nor where He is, nor in what respect He is, but He!

- O Possessor of the dominion and the kingdom!O Possessor of might and invincibility!O King! O All-holy!

- O All-peaceable! O All-faithful! O All-preserver! O All-mighty! O All compeller! O All-sublime!O Creator! O Maker! O Shaper!

- O Benefiter! O Director! O Severe! O Originator! O Returner! O Destroyer!O All-loving! O All-praiseworthy! O All-worshipful!

- O Far! O Near! O Responder! O Watcher! O Reckoner! O Innovator! O Exalter!O Inaccessible! O All-hearing!

- O All-knowing! O All-clement! O All-generous! O All-wise! O Eternal!O All-high! O All-tremendous!

- O All-commiserating! O All-gracious! O Condemner! O Recourse!

- O All-majestic! O All-beautiful!O Guardian! O Surety!O Annuller! O Obtainer!O All-noble! O Leader!O Guide! O All-Apparent!

- O First! O Last! O Outward! O Inward!O All-steadfast! O Everlasting!O Knower! O Decider!O Judge! O Just!

- O Separator! O Joiner!O Pure! O Purifier!O All-powerful! O All-able!O All-great! O All-sublime!

- O One! O Unique! O Everlasting Refuge!O He who begets not and was not begotten, and equal to whom is none,

- and who has no consort. With Him is no vizier, nor has He taken any adviser,

- nor needs He any assistant, nor with Him is any god but He

- there is no god but Thou, so exalted art Thou above what the evildoers say, a great exaltation! O All-high! O All-lofty!

- O All-towering!O All-opener! O All-diffuser! O All-restful!O Bestower of relief! O Helper! O Victorious! O Comprehender! O Destroyer! O Avenger!

- O Upraiser! O Inheritor! O Seeker! O Vanquisher! O He from whom no fugitive can escape! O All-relenting! O All-forbearing!

- O All-bestower! O Originator of all means! O Opener of all doors! O He who answers wherever He is called upon!

- O All-Pure! O All-thankful! O Exempter! O Forgiver! O Light of light! O Director of all affairs!

- O All-subtle! O All-aware! O Protector! O Illuminator! O All-seeing! O All-aiding! O All-great! O Alone! O Solitary!

- O Eternity without end! O Support! O Everlasting Refuge! O All-sufficient! O All-healing! O All-fulfilling! O All-relieving!

- O All-kindly! O All-gracious! O All-benevolent! O All-bountiful! O All-beneficent! O All-solitary!

- O He who is exalted and dominates! O He who is master and exercises power! O He who is inward and aware! O he who is worshipped and thankful! O He who is disobeyed and forgives!

- O He who is not encompassed by thoughts, nor perceived by vision, and from whom no trace remains hidden! O Provider of mankind!

- O Determiner of every lot! O Lofty of placer! O Firm in supports! O Transformer of Time!

- O Accepter of sacrifices! O Possessor of graciousness and benevolence! O Possessor of might and force! O All-compassionate! O All-merciful!

- O He who is every day upon some labour! O He who is not distracted from one labour by another! O Tremendous in rank!

- O He who is in every place! O He who hears all sounds! O He who answers all supplications! O He who fulfils all entreaties!

- O He who provides all needs! O He who sends down blessings! O He who has mercy upon tears! O He who annuls slips!

- O He who removes troubles! O He who sponsors good things! O He who exalts in rank! O He who bestows requests!

- O He who gives life to the dead! O He who gathers all scattered things! O He who is aware of all intentions! O He who brings back what has passed away!

- O He for whom sounds are never indistinct! O He who never becomes annoyed at requestsnor covered by shadows! O Light of the earth and the heavens!

- O Ample in blessings! O Repeller of adversities! O Maker of the breaths of life! O He who gathers together the nations! O Healer of illnesses!

- O Creator of light and darkness! O Possessor of munificence and generosity! O He upon whose Throne no foot treads!

- O Most Munificent of the most munificent! O Most Generous of the most generous! O Most Hearing of the hearers! O Most Seeing of the viewers!

- O Protector of those who seek protection! O Sanctuary of the fearful! O Asylum of the refugees! O Sponsor of the believers! O Helper of those who seek aid! O Goal of the seekers!

- O Companion of every stranger! O Intimate of everyone alone! O Refuge of every outcast! O Shelter of every wanderer!

- O Custodian of everyone astray! O He who is merciful to old men! O He who provides for small infants! O He who sets broken bones!

- O He who releases every prisoner! O He who enriches the miserable pauper! O He who safeguards the fearful seeker of protection!

- O He who governs and determines! O He for whom the difficult is simple and easy! O He who never needs an explanation!

- O He who is powerful over everything! O He who is aware of everything! O He who sees everything!

- O Sender of the winds! O Cleaver of the dawn! O Dispatcher of the spirits! O He who possesses munificence and forbearance! O He in whose hand is every key!

- O He who hears every sound! O He who takes precedence over everything that passes away! O He who gives life to every soul after death!

- O my Provision in my hardship!O my Maintainer in my exile! O my Intimate in my lonesomeness! O my Sponsor in my blessings!

- O my Cave when the ways make me weary, when relatives deliver me up and when every companion forsakes me!

- O Backing of him who has no backing! O Support of him who has no support! O Store of him who has no store! O Sanctuary of him who has no sanctuary!

- O Cave of him who has no cave! O Treasure of him who has no treasure! O Pillar of him who has no pillar!

- O Help of him who has no help! O Neighbour of him who has no neighbour! O my adjacent neighbour!O my sturdy Pillar!

- O My God in truth! O Lord of the Ancient House! O All-affectionate! O Friend! Deliver me from the chains of strictures,

- turn away from me every care, grief and distress, protect me from the evil of that which I cannot bear, and help me in that which I am able to bear!

- O He who returned Joseph to Jacob!O He who removed the affliction of Job! O He who forgave the sin of David!

- O He who caused Jesus son of Mary to ascend and delivered him from the hands of the Jews!

- O He who answered Jonah's call in the darkness! O He who chose Moses by spoken words!

- O He who forgave Adam his slip and raised Idris to a high place through his mercy!

- O He who saved Noah from drowning! O He who destroyed Ad, the ancient,

- and Thamud , and did not spare them, and the people of Noah before certainly they were most unjust and more rebellious and al-Mutafikah, He also overthrew

- O He who destroyed the people of Lot and crushed the people of Shu'ayb!

- O He who took Abraham for A friend! O Thee who took Moses for an object of-His words,

- and took Muhammad-Allah bless him and all his household for a beloved!

- O He who gave Loqman wisdom, and bestowed upon Solomon a kingdom such as may not befit anyone after him!

- O He who gave Dhul-Qarnayn victory over the tyrannical kings!

- O He who gave Khidr Life and returned the sun to Joshua, son of Nun, after its setting!

- O He who strengthened the heart of Moses' mother, and guarded the virginity of Mary, daughter of Imran!

- O He who fortified John, son of Zachariah, against sins and calmed the anger of Moses!

- O he who gave Zachariah the good news of John! O He who ransomed Ismael from the sacrifice with a mighty Sacrifice.

- O He who accepted the sacrifice of Abel and placed a curse upon Cain!

- O He who routed the parties for Muhammad - Allah bless him and his household!Bless Muhammad, the household of Muhammad,

- all the messengers, Thy angels brought nigh and all those who obey Thee!

- And I ask Thee with every asking with which any of those that have pleased Thee has asked Thee such that Thou hast decreed for him compliance.

- O Allah! O Allah! O Allah!O All-merciful! O All-merciful! O All-merciful!O All-compassionate! O All-compassionate! O All- compassionate!

- O Possessor of majesty and splendour! O Possessor of majesty and splendour! O Possessor of majesty and splendour!

- By Him! By Him! By Him! By Him! By Him! By Him! By Him!I ask Thee by every Name, with which Thou hast named Thyself

- or which Thou hast sent down in one of Thy scriptures or kept for Thyself in the knowledge of the Unseen with Thee

- by the junctures of might for Thy Throne, by the utmost limit of mercy from Thy Book,

- by the fact that, though all the trees in the earth were pens and and the sea - seven seas after it to replenish it,

- yet the words of Allah not be spent. Allah is All-mighty, All-wise.

- And I ask Thee by the Names most beautiful that Thou hast described in Thy book for Thou said:

- "To Allah belong the Names most beautiful, so call Him by them!"

- And Thou said: "Call upon Me And I will answer you" And Thou said: "I comply, With the call of the caller when he calls Me. "

- And Thou said: "O My people Who have been prodigal against yourselves do not despair of Allah's mercy,

- surely Allah forgives all sins. Surely, He is the All-forgiving, the All-compassionate. "

- And I ask Thee, My God, and I call Thee, my Lord, I have hope in Thee, my Master, and desire for Thee to comply with me,

- my Protector, just as Thou hast promised me for I have called Thee just as Thou hast commanded me. So do with me what is worthy of Thee, O All-generous!

- Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of all the world's inhabitants! And Allah bless Muhammad and all his household!
    کاغذ سفید را هر چقدر هم زیبا و تمیز باشد کسی قاب نمیگیرد...برای ماندگاری در ذهن ها باید حرفی برای گفتن داشت!!!
صبر کنید ..
X