-------------------------------------------
    Famous Quote #2
    Everyone has problems, some are just better at
    hiding them.
    Unknown
    Famous Quote #3
    If we did all the things that we are capable of
    doing, we would literally astound ourselves.
    Thomas Edison
    Famous Quotes #4
    Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we
    react to it.
    Dennis P. Kimbro
    Motivational Quotes #5
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but
    sometimes your smile can be the source of your
    joy.
    Thich Nhat Hahn

Famous Quote #6
    Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by
    minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand
    small uncaring ways.
    Stephen Vincent Benét
    Famous Quote #7
    Only by going too far can one possibly find out how
    far one can go.
    Jon dyer
    Famous Quote #8
    People only see what they are prepared to see.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Famous Quote #9
    Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure
    do you learn to succeed.
    Unknown
    Famous Quote #10
    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we
    lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what
    we've been missing until it arrives.
    Unknown
    Inspirational Quotes #11
    Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
    make them all yourself
    Unknown
    Famous Quote #12
    The tongue weighs practically nothing, But so few people can hold it.
    Famous Quote #13
    It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like
    someone, and a day to love someone- but it takes a lifetime to
    forget someone.
    Famous Quote #14
    Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you,
    it probably hurts the person too.
    Inspirational Quotes #15
    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything
    they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
    Famous Quote #16
    Many people will walk in and out or your life,
    But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart
    Famous Quote #17
    To handle yourself, use your head, To handle others, use your heart.
    Famous Quote #18
    He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses more;
    He who loses faith, loses all.
    Famous Quote #19
    If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice,
    it's your fault.
    Famous Quotes #20
    God Gives every bird it's food, But he does not throw it into it's nest.

کاغذ سفید را هر چقدر هم زیبا و تمیز باشد کسی قاب نمیگیرد...برای ماندگاری در ذهن ها باید حرفی برای گفتن داشت!!!

Words Of Wisdom
    Do you know why a Car’s WINDSHIELD is so large and,
    The Rear view Mirror is so small?
    Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE.
    Look Ahead and Move on.
    ————————————-
    Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble,
    But it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout.
    ————————————-
    Friendship is like a BOOK.
    It takes few seconds to burn,
    But it takes years to write.
    ————————————-
    All things in life are temporary.
    If going well,
    Enjoy it,
    They will not last forever.
    If going wrong, don’t worry,
    They can’t last long either.
    ————————————-
    Old Friends are Gold!
    New Friends are Diamond!
    If you get a Diamond,
    Don’t forget the Gold!
    Because to hold a Diamond,
    you always need a Base of Gold!
    ————————————-
    Often when we lose hope
    And
    Think this is the end,
    Remember
    “It’s just a bend,
    Not the end!
    ————————————-
    A blind person asked Swami Vivekanand:
    “Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?”
    He replied:
    “Yes, losing your vision!”
    ————————————-
    When you pray for others,
    God listens to you and blesses them,
    And sometimes,
    When you are safe and happy,
    Remember that someone has prayed for you.
    کاغذ سفید را هر چقدر هم زیبا و تمیز باشد کسی قاب نمیگیرد...برای ماندگاری در ذهن ها باید حرفی برای گفتن داشت!!!

نظر

Be thankful Inspirational Words

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire.
      If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
      Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
      Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.
      Be thankful for your limitations, Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
      Be thankful for each new challenge, Because it will build your strength and character.
      Be thankful for your mistakes, They will teach you valuable lessons.
      Be thankful when you're tired and weary, Because it means you've made an effort.
      Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they will become your blessings.
      Author Unknown

نظر

Friendship Quotes
        Motivate yourself and your friends by the following special inspirational friendship
        quotes.
        A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." --Walter Winchell
        “Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer” --
        Unknown Author
        If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I would not follow, I would be at the bottom to catch
        them when they fall. -- Unknown Author
        A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that
        it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight. - -Unknown Author
        One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. -- Euripides.
        "A friend in Need is a Friend Indeed" -- English Proverb
        True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost. - -Charles
        Caleb Colton
        If you have one true friend, you have more than your share. --Thomas Fuller
        Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends. -- Czech. Proverb
        Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true
        friends. -- Cindy Lew
        "A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest
        smile on your face." -- Unknown Author
        "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside
        me and be my friend. -- Unknown Author
        "The only way to have a friend is to be one." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
        Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together. -- Unknown Author
        A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you
        are slightly cracked. -- Bernard Meltzer
        "Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." -- Elbert Hubbard
        The language of friendship is not words but meanings. -- Henry David Thoreau
        The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend. --Abraham Lincoln
        "Friendship is one mind in two bodies." -- Mencius

نظر

Short Funny Quotes
          Here is a small collection of Short Funny Quotes

"Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering." --Unknown
          "A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths." --Steven Wright.
          Everybody wants to live forever, but nobody wants to grow old. -- Jonathan Swift
          "I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -- Albert Einstein
          Until I was 13, I thought my name was 'Shut Up.' - -Unknown
          If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog. -- Harry S. Truman
          "Beware of the young doctor and the old barber." ----Benjamin Franklin.
          A rich man's joke is always funny." --Unknown
          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -- Unknown
          Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die. -Unknown
          In God we trust; all others must pay cash. - -Unknown
          If there is a "WILL", there are 500 relatives. --Unknown
          Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes. --Unknown
          The road to success is always under construction. --Unknown
          He who laughs last didn't get it. --Unknown

نظر

Winston Churchill Quotes

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. -- Winston Churchill
            "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every
            difficulty." -- Winston Churchill
            If we open a quarrel between past and present, we shall find that we have lost the future. --
            Winston Churchill
            It is more agreeable to have the power to give than to receive. -- Winston Churchill
            It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is
            necessary. -- Winston Churchill
            "Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm." -- Winston Churchill
            Courage is the first of human qualities, because it is the quality which guarantees all others. --
            Winston Churchill
            "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every
            difficulty." -- Winston Churchill
            All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice,
            honor, duty, mercy, hope. -- Winston Churchill
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and
            listen. -- Winston Churchill
            A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every
            difficulty. -- Winston Churchill
            A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. --
            Winston Churchill
            A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. --
            Winston Churchill
            Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the
            human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -- Winston Churchill
            Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which
            guarantees all others. -- Winston Churchill
            Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others. -- Winston Churchill
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. -- Winston Churchill
            I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else. -- Winston Churchill
            Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. -- Winston Churchill
            To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the
            thoughtless act of a single day. -- Winston Churchill
            To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. -- Winston Churchill
            This is no time for ease and fort. It is time to dare and endure. -- Winston Churchill

نظر

Beautiful Short
              Quotes

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.-- Katharine Hepburn
              Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.-- Will Rogers
              "A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and hard to forget." --unknown
              It doesn't matter if you try and try and try again, and fail. It does matter if you try and fail, and
              fail to try again. -- Charles Kettering
              There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. -- Author Unknown
              You can only be young once. But you can always be immature. -- -- David Barry
              A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. --Walter Winchell
              "A friend is a present you give yourself." -- Robert Louis Stevenson
              Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow. --
              Mahatma Gandhi
              Live with no excuses and love with no regrets.---- Montel
              Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why we call it the Present.----
              Author Unknown
              He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses
              faith, loses all.--Eleanor Roosevelt
              He, who has health, has hope; and he who has hope has everything. --Arabian Proverb
              Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success.--Napoleon Hill
              We learn wisdom from failure much more than success. We often discover what we will do, by
              finding out what we will not do.-- Samuel Smiles
              I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than attempting to satisfy
              them. -- John Stuart Mills

نظر

Quotes About Computers

The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back. --Author Unknown
                I wish life had an Undo function. --Author Unknown
                Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked. --Jeff Pesis
                Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else use it, and get a new
                one every six months. -Clifford Stoll
                Three things are certain: Death, taxes, and lost data.
                Database: the information you lose when your memory crashes. --Dave Barry
                The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of whether
                submarines can swim. --Edsger W. Dijkstra
                Never let a computer know you're in a hurry. --Author Unknown
                Rebooting is a wonder drug - it fixes almost everything. --Garrett Hazel,
                Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. --Pablo Picasso
                In a few minutes a computer can make a mistake so great that it would have taken many
                men many months to equal it. --Author Unknown
                Computers have lots of memory but no imagination. --Author Unknown
                Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier
                to do don't need to be done. --Andy Rooney
                The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it
                doesn't get bigger or heavier.

نظر

Selected Great Quotes

A room without books is like a body without a soul. - Cicero
                  A sharp tongue sometimes cuts its own throat. - Jim Scancarelli
                  A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for. - William Shedd
                  Amateurs wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work. - Chuck Close
                  An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made, in a very narrow field. -
                  Niels Bohr
                  Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. - Marilyn
                  Vos Savant
                  Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. -
                  Cyril Connelly
                  Children are like mosquitoes. The minute they stop making a noise, you know they're getting
                  into something.
                  It takes less time to do the right thing than to explain why you did it wrong. - Henry Wadsworth
                  Longfellow
                  Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -
                  Ralph Waldo Emerson
                  Every man dies. Not every man really lives. - William Wallace
                  He who talks without thinking runs more risks than he who thinks without talking.
                  I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Chinese Proverb
                  If the ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step we take just gets us to the wrong
                  place faster. - Stephen R. Covey

نظر

Selected Quotes about Love

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." Oliver Wendell Holmes
                    "Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do." David Wilkerson
                    "Love is the flower you've got to let grow." John Lennon
                    "Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all." St. Augustine
                    "Love is when each person is more concerned for the other than for one's self." David Frost
                    “A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway." Fr. Jerome Cummings
                    "All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand." Ella
                    Wheeler Wilcox
                    "Where love is concerned, too much is not even enough. " Pierre de Beaumarchais
                    "Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit." Kahlil Gibran
                    "The first duty of love is to listen." Paul Tillich
                    "The love we give away is the only love we keep." Elbert Green Hubbard
                    "Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it." Thomas Fuller
                    "Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." Franklin P.
                    Jones
                    "Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a
                    place of delight just the same." Helen Keller

نظر

صبر کنید ..
                    X