اطلاعیه

Collapse
هیچ اطلاعیه ای هنوز ایجاد نشده است .

داستانهای 55 کلمه ای (Fifty Five Words Short Stories)

Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

• داستانهای 55 کلمه ای (Fifty Five Words Short Stories)

Standing there in the garden, she saw him running toward her.
    "Tina! My flower! the love of my life!"
    he'd said it at last.
    "oh, Tom!"
    "Tina! my flower!"
    "oh, Tom I love you, too"
    Tom reached her, knelt down, and quickly pushed her aside.
    "My flower! You were standing on my prize_winning rose!"!!!!!

from Hope A.Torres
    کاغذ سفید را هر چقدر هم زیبا و تمیز باشد کسی قاب نمیگیرد...برای ماندگاری در ذهن ها باید حرفی برای گفتن داشت!!!

The dream

As a child, she dreamt of wolves.
    They chased her each night for one year.
    She ran and was never caught.
    Later, she met a man.Playful and protective. Sharp teeth, soft fur.
    She still dreams of wolves.
    But now, as they lope through her dreams, she runs with them.

from Sheree Pellemeler
    کاغذ سفید را هر چقدر هم زیبا و تمیز باشد کسی قاب نمیگیرد...برای ماندگاری در ذهن ها باید حرفی برای گفتن داشت!!!

نظر

Maid to serve

"He likes dinner at six sharp,"she cautioned the new maid."And absolutely no beef.He takes dessert in the den. Draw his bath at eight,he retires early."
      "And when will I get to meet the master?"
      the maid asked as she stumbled backward over a sleeping poodle.
      "You just did," laughed the housekeeper.

from Emily Tilton

نظر

My recipe for writers jam

I take one small brain, stuff it with plots and characters, add spice, a pinch of salt, mix in ideas, and put it on the back burner to simmer indefinitely. When ready to serve, I scrape off the mold, chop, process, and form to size. I offer this aesthetic delight, my friends, with relish.

from Connie Suddath

نظر

The old and the restless

Mom.76 and alone,suddenly decided to visit Europe.With Jean,she told us.
          My brother and i thought, okay_we can railroad Mom into happy haven as planned,later.
          Meanwhile,we roamed the vast estate,happily discussing arrangments.
          Then came the postcard.
          "Marrying Jene in the Paris!He's only 64 and a doll!Love,Mom."

From Anne G.Philips

نظر

honeymooners

The newlywed spider nervously walked back to the honeymoon web.Last night was fun, but this morning he noticed the red dot on her abdomen.
            That afternoon, he said nothing while they drank medfly cocktails. She put an arm around him.
            "You're awful quiet.What's eating you?"
            The last thing he saw was slashing mandibles.
            from Christy Tillman

نظر

Moment of decision

She could almost hear the prison door clanging shut.
              Freedom would be gone forever,control of her own destiny gone,never to return.
              Wild thoughts of flight flashed through her mind. But she knew there was no escape.
              She turned to the groom with a smile and repeated the words,"I do."

نظر

solitaire

Encased by the laundry room walls, she stuffed load after load into the insatiable washer, begrudging, every minute lost. Sodden diapers, mismatched booties, Batman pajamas, pink leotards, grass_stained soccer shirts, knee_socks, pinafores, jeans, sweaters, skirts, trousers.
                Now, finally, she washes one small load a week, and wonders why the days are so long.
                Marilee
                from Swircszek

نظر

Young love

The lovers found the genie's lamp on the beach.
                  "For freeing me," said the genie, "I will grant you each a wish."
                  Looking into the boy's eyes, the girl said, "I wish we could be lovers until the end of the world."
                  Looking out to sea, the boy said,"I wish the world would end."

نظر

the dance

He shuffles to my locker. Skinny Steve with the zits. Yuck! Probably wants to ask me to the dance.

My last chance. Oh, well.Better than being a wallflower, like Jenny.

Deep breath. "Hi, Steve."

"Hi, Sue."

"You wanted to ask me something?"

Even his zits blushed.

"I wondered... do you have Jenny's phone number?"

from JOY JOLISSAINT

نظر

death in the city

"He's begging, Father," the patrolman said.
                      "it's a fake collar, understand? I'm on my way to a goddam party."
                      Another moan from the man dying at our feet. He'd been struck by a driver long gone.
                      "Absolution, Father. I doubt he has time to read your credentials."
                      Kneeling and feeling foolish, I signed the cross.

نظر

the million dollar party

With his last dollar Charlie won the 10000000$ lottery. The celebration that followed with his street friends lasted tow weeks, during which Charlie died from over indulgence.
                        The state claimed his millions, but his name will live forever on Main Street as the greatest party_giver ever known.
                        ...What was his name?
                        from Dick Skeen

نظر

the wish

The evening glow behind the fog faded as the tow walked the almost deserted beach.
                          "I'll never understand women."
                          "Do you really want to."
                          "Oh, all right."
                          She whispered into his ear; understanding crystallized in his eyes like broken glass.
                          He ran screaming into night.

from Ross parsons

نظر

schatchen

"I can find my own dates," Aaron remembered saying.
                            Playing match marker had been his mother's only fault. He winced now as dirt hit her coffin.
                            Who's that beautiful red bead... a friend of Mom's?
                            Tess would have come to the funeral even without the promise she'd made to the dying women she'd nursed her final days.

from Annette Amir

نظر

higher education

"College was a breeze," Jennings said, washing his grimy hands. "With all those budget cuts, they couldn't teach much. They just gave us our grades and sent us on our way."
                              "How did yoy learn?"
                              "We didn't, but so what? Look at me now."
                              A nurse opened the door.
                              "Dr. Jennings, you're wanted in surgery
                              ."

from Ron Bast

نظر

صبر کنید ..
                              X